Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My friend gave me a guinea pig

      I thought it was time for me to post this blog. It has been quite a while now, so here it is. Last year around November my friend bought me a guinea pig. His name is 皮卡丘(pikachu), though I don't actually like Pokemon, and he can only understand Chinese. When I got him he was just a little baby, and he was super cute. Now he is big, fat, and still super cute. When he was a baby, he had some skin problems, and he scratched off a big patch of skin on his head. Hui and I took him to the doctor, and they gave us some medicine to make it better. The poor guy hated me for putting all that medicine on him, but he finally got better.
he was so cute and small!!!!!


all bundled up

he loves to watch youtube videos (and Christmas)

when he was sick, his poor little ear

when he got older, watching some horror video games

what he looks like now































































































showing off his huge rear end

being captain america pig


his little monster costume





























































Oh, Pikachu, why are you so cute?! I really love to take pictures of him. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment