Thursday, March 24, 2016

We found where all that tea comes from: morning hike in the longjing countryside

      Hui wanted to do something different one weekend, so we decided to wake up super early, and go to a place called 龙井村(longjing countryside), which I found out is the place where they make the famous Hangzhou longjing tea. It was nice and refreshing to get out of the city a little bit and see green all around. It was also great to see the sunrise, because I have been being pretty lazy sleeping in these days, and I miss it almost every day. Back when I was in college, I used to wake up dark and early to go to work, so I saw the sunset every day. It was really fun to walk across the rocks in the water....though I have to say it taught me that I don't have the best balance, and I every time I walk across rocks like that I feel like I'm going to fall in the water. I didn't get my feet in the water like Hui did, because I couldn't be bothered to take off my sports shoes(couldn't be bothered.....look at me using British English, what am I doing?). It was still lots of fun, and very beautiful. Ten out of ten, would do it again.
Look at all that tea!




I'm tired. Let's take the elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment