Saturday, March 26, 2016

The international Class

      I know I said my next post would be about my trip over the national holiday, but I did get to do a photo shoot with one of my classes, so I thought I would share that here. I think some people are a little confused about my situation here, so I'll just explain everything here. I teach 15 classes, and each class has an average of 50 students each, meaning that I have more than 700 students that I teach. I'm not allowed to give the students grades or homework, and as you can imagine that causes a lot of behavior problems, but I feel that, aside from a couple of monster classes, my students are mostly great, and they work together with me really well. The international class, class 15 is a special class of 12 students. They get extra English lessons, extra homework, and I have extra classes with them as well, all of which are preparing them to go to college in a foreign country. They are the first class of this kind for Hongda, so we decided to do a photo shoot together. Here are some of the photos from that.
   









This is Mr. Ge. He is the head teacher of this class and a math teacher at Hongda.

No comments:

Post a Comment