Friday, May 6, 2016

Kingdom Hearts world tour, and some other huge news

      I know, I mentioned before I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, but I am a HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan. I just found out from one of my favorite youtubers, thegamersjoint, that there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts world tour concert. There will be one in Tokyo, one in Singapore, one in I think Paris, on in LA, on in New York, and one in Shanghai. HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE IF I WENT TO THE ONE IN SHANGHAI?! Hui and I are going to work really hard to get the tickets, and though I am trying not to get my hopes up since there's only one concert in Japan, MY HOPES ARE UP! I mean that would be just the coolest thing ever. The concert would be on May 28th, 2017, which I could totally do. It would be really tiring on a Sunday though. They've said on the website to wait for the summer to get more information on the Tokyo and Shanghai concerts, so that concerns me. I'm kind of afraid they are going to sell lottery tickets or something like they did at the Japanese D23, which would really suck, but its too late, my hopes are up, which means IT HAS TO HAPPEN! I must get my butt to that concert.


        Now, for the other news that has me so hyped and excited out of my mind right now. I am going to do something totally history making and earth shattering. So, you may or may not know, but Shanghai Disneyland is opening next month on June 16th. Well, I am here to tell you, Hui and I have tickets to Disneyland, but its not for the 16th, or the 17th, or the 18th. Because Hui works at the best company in the whole wide world (because of what they have done for me), Alibaba, we got some very very special tickets, and we already booked the hotel, a really expensive one, so its all official. We are going to Shanghai Disneyland on JUNE 11th! Yes, that's right, I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND A WEEK BEFORE IT OPENS HOLY CRAP! I've known this for two weeks now, and I still threw my hands up and screamed when I typed that. OMG I can't believe I am doing this. Don't worry, I will take plenty of pictures. I just have no words for this, NO WORDS! Hui was just all low key when he told me. He was like, yeah, its 100 kuai cheaper, and the lines won't be so long, so I thought it would be a good time to go. BOY! Do you know you are the best boyfriend in the world? The only thing is, I wish I could bring my best friend with me. That would make it even more special. I miss her so much. I hope she and I can go to Shanghai Disneyland together someday. 

       To make thing even better, while I was in the middle of writing this blog, I found out that I'm going to see Captain America Civil War tonight. I've already got my shirt on, and I'm all ready. LET'S DO THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment