Monday, May 23, 2016

A really cute time in Shanghai

      It was spring break for the high school, so I decided to go and hang out with my lovely friend, Junlin. We decided to meet up in Shanghai and hang out there for two days, then go back to Nanjing, where she was going to school. When we were talking about what we wanted to do, it mostly involved going to really cute cafes, and that's why our whole time in Shanghai was just really super cute! After we both got to Shanghai and were all settled, we went to the Line Cafe, which was covered with the cute characters from the Japanese social media app. I loved using Line back when I was in America, and I really enjoyed all the cuteness of the cafe. I also found out that eating in a cafe is expensive! I'm glad we only got cake.






       The next day we went to the Disney store, because when do I not go the Disney store when I'm in Shanghai, and we looked at tsumtsums! They are super cute. I even saw some new tsumtsums from The Nightmare Before Christmas, which I thought were really unique and cute. I really loved the Peter Pan ones too! Junlin noticed that they were buy two get one free, so I decided to buy some! I got Chip and Dale, and one really special one! It was Pooh dressed as a monkey for Spring Festival. So cool, right?
       Another thing I want to say is, I really love the displays that they put outside of the Disney store! They are so cute and creative. During Spring festival they had Baymax everything, and they even sold Baymax hongbaos. When the flowers started blooming they had a Pooh bear outside with a bunch of beautiful sunflowers. When I went they were doing a promotion for their University Bears, so there was a giant one of those bears outside. It was cute, so I of course had to take a picture with it.


the countdown!


the clock tower is finally finished


     If you were wondering, that clock tower is pretty special. Not only is there one of these outside of this Disney store in Shanghai. It is the same clock tower that marks the entrance of Shanghai Disneyland. Oh I can't wait to see that one!



      Before we got on the train to go to Nanjing, we went to yet another cafe, this time the always adorable Hello Kitty cafe. It was in a shopping mall fancier than any I have ever seen before. I think the pictures will speak for themselves for this one. It was just really really cute. The food we got was also really super cute. We also discovered something amazing when we were in that cafe. All around China you can find these machines with Baymax on them that print photos for free. From now on I am going to look for them when I go traveling. They are so great!!!















































We had a great and very cute time in Shanghai, but it was time to go to Nanjing to play. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment